Friday, June 29, 2007

Park Board Budget

I looked over the budget and it is hard to really tell anything by the way it is broken down. I wish they would split the pro-shop at Westview off to it's own entity so you could see how it is being run. It is hard to see where the problems are developing.
Other things of note....outside of payroll..the biggest expenditure is INSURANCE. Cason, Huff and Schlueter has that game wrapped up to the tune of $183,407 I am not sure what kind of commission they make but I can't imagine is more than 5-10% so no real scam there.
Health insurance paid to Health Alliance $25,589 only question I have here is what portion of the premium do the employees pay and how many are on the health plan.
AFLAC they pay that damn Duck some money why I don't know.
Why they pay the Illinois State Police $2500? anybody?
Klingner get their fingers in he pocket book for over $20 Gs what for?
And why they would have $14,856 in attorney's fees to Hooty and Rapp is beyond me. again anybody?
The debt scares me a little..
I am trying to figure out how to add pictures to these posts. But because I am a computer illiterate I don't know. Itried it and it just is not working for me.

Oh I almost forgot Mast, Keck and Barnes with the most relatives on the payroll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

park board is the one thing I NEVER look at , no real reason why !


Ed rocked the road kill write up !

Harold Wig said...

not much there. what would be nice if you could see if the debt was going up or coming down from year to year.